WRC 9 | Neues Update zur Rallysim von Kylotonn verfügbar
- 0 Comments
- 458 Views
- 2 minutes
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Changelog WRC 9 v220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB were used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the option menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Fixed informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Fixed various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message “Press triangle to replace the punctured tire” could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Fixed wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post process related crash.
[button link="https://rarbg.to/torrent/fj6evo1" newwindow="yes"] Kylotonn[/button]