Changelog Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) v1.7.12
- All 2021 GTWCH EU full-season liveries added as bonus content.
- Bonus livery for the "BMW Sim Time Attack" series.
- Bonus livery for the Logitech McLaren G Challenge.
- Option in menuSettings.json to change the preloading of cars in the UI:
“carsPreloadMode”: 0=always, 1=never, 2=auto (default)
“carsPreloadLimitMB”: used when carsPreloadMode=2 to compare it with available video memory (cars preload is disabled if video memory is lower than the value set here) (default = 5000)
Legacy behavior: “carsPreloadMode”: 0,
NOTE: this setting is to save memory on systems with very low video and system memory to prevent freezes on game launch.
- Revised View Settings menu with pages for groups and undo function.
- Mirror settings now exposed in the new View Settings menu.
- Revised Gear widget with separated fuel, gear and pedals sections - visibility setting added in HUD menu options.
- Physical steering input now displayed in Pedals widget.
- Max framerate cap increased.
- Minor fix on Oulton Park track map.
- A fix to an inaccurate pit entry/on-track status at Oulton Park.
- Fixed erroneously high default brake bias value in Wet setup presets of the Porsche 991II GT3 R at IGT tracks.
- Porsche 991II aeromap adjustment to allow for slightly higher top speed.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- Honda NSX GT3 at EU B
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo at EU D - further adjustments
- Bentley Continental GT3 at EU D
- Fixed backlight on British GT numberplates.