AMS 2 | Reiza veröffentlicht das Update v220.127.116.11 inkl. Monza-DLC
- 0 Comments
- 1,154 Views
- 8 minutes
Das Update bietet auch eine Vielzahl von Verbesserungen an der KI, mehrere UI-Entwicklungen, Verbesserungen am Real-Wetter-System sowie verschiedene Überarbeitungen an Fahrzeuggrafik, Audio und Physik.
Der BMW 2002 fehlt in dem Update, da er für die weitere Entwicklung zurückgestellt wurde - er sollte in einem ergänzenden Update nächste Woche zum Spiel hinzugefügt werden.
Changelog Automobilista 2 (AMS 2) v18.104.22.168
- Added Monza featuring Modern GP, Junior, 1971 GP, 1971 Junior, 1971 10Km, 1971 10Km without chicane, 1991 GP layouts (all part of the Monza DLC Package)
- Added support for Thrustmaster SF1000
- Implemented Real Weather API for 5 days in the past and 4 days in the future from today
- Improved status messages related to real/historic weather availability
- Fixed real historic weather for circuits that lay in half-hourly timezones
- Real Weather now uses real/forecast data for wind speeds.
- Added Real Weather databases for Monza and Salvador
- Updated recent historic weather data for all other locations
- Fixed error in Curitiba Real Weather that was causing weather data to not be found by the game
- Fixed valid weather API response failing to parse in some cases
- Fixed a case where a weather API call wouldn't be made when it should
- Fixed Championship Editor not persisting mandatory stop setting correctly
UI & HUD
- Reorganized and refreshed session overview and pre-event leaderboards to increase number of rows and allow grouping by class.
- All in-game environment information (time/temp etc) is now updated live on all screens.
- Added event session information, current vehicle setup, and current pit strategy to session overview and pre-event screens.
- Fixed lobby page starting in wrong state
- Fixed Per Vehicle FFB input on setup screen not capturing mouse movement
- Fixed pedal bar overlap on telemetry HUD
- Adjusted loading screens to show real weather icon when appropriate
- Further minor tire tread adjustments for GT3, GTE, StockV8, F-Ultimate F-Reiza, F-V12, F-Classic, DPi & P1 cars
- StockV8 2019: Minor aero revision
- F-Ultimate: Added custom track ERS maps optimizing boost for straights in all GP layouts
- Corrected extreme weather tire tread for F-Reiza & F-Ultimate
- Ultima GTR Race: Revised default setup
- Adjusted parked FFB forces for several cars to reduce rattling while standing still
- Increased default steering lock setting for several cars with high steering rotation
- Improved AI overtaking logic
- Improved AI behaviour when behind a slower car in Practice/Qualifying sessions.
- Adjusted AI lateral movements for smoother / more natural reactions
- Decreased AI performance in 70-100% Strength range
- Improved AI blue flag behaviour
- Adjusted AI brake power & grip
- Various adjustments to AI overtaking parameters
- AI corner & straightline callibration passes
- Adjusted AI wet launch performance for GTs & F-Ultimate
- Taruma: Adjusted AI line to keep AI from leaving the track at T7 entry
- Fixed duplicated F-Ultimate driver (Patrice Daigneau)
- Minor GT Classics AI adjustment
- Updated grass roll sample
- Fixed issue where skidding on grass at high speed could trigger tarmac skidding sounds
- F_Ultimate: Fixed missing exhaust sound for local reverb
- Opala (all variants): Fixed missing startup sounds.
- Passat HC: fixed low RPM sound mixing
- F-Retro: Adjusted startup sound
- F-Classic G2M1: Improved sound loops, fixed missing startup sound
- Montana: fixed missing startup sound
- Fixed recently introduced issue with interior engine sound on late 70's DFV engined formulas & polished some loops
- Porsche RSR '74: polished all engine loops
- Sauber C9 Increased backfire off throttle, polished some loops
- BMW M1 Procar: Polished all engine loops
- Montreal: Minor LOD adjustments
- Various 3D crowd LOD adjustments
- Hockenheim 1988 GP/Short: Moved rolling start location
- F-Vintage (all models): Detached the cockpit gear shift; Adjusted the driver feet position on cockpit view; Adjusted hand animations during gear changes
- Mini JCW UK: Detached cockpit gear shifter; Adjusted hand animations during gear changes
- Iveco Truck: Added driver animations; Fixed cockpit camera; Detached cockpit gear shifter; Fixed driver outfit assignment.
- ARC Camaro: Added dirt/damage texture; Added dangling damaged parts; Changed the driver model; Detached the gear shifter on the cockpit; Adjusted the driver shifting animation; Revised collision models; Changed wiper position and Changed the bonnet model to allow the bonnet to be detached when damaged; Added the inner bonnet bits on cockpit view; Merged the boot with the rear wing; Adjusted the cockpit view to match the driver model position; Changed the cockpit interior to make room for the driver legs; fixed driver LODs; Fixed cockpit rear view camera
- Metalmoro AJR: Fixed missing gear indicator in LCD display
- Stock Cruze & Corolla 2021: Added livery overrides
- Porsche RSR 74: Fixed cockpit steering wheel´s pivot position
- F309: Fixed RPM lights
- MetalMoro AJR: New display layout; Fixed car thumbnails
- BMW M8 GTE: Corrected rpm lights
- Ginneta G40 GT5/CUP: Add gauges glow
- Corvette C3: Added gauges lights