Die Entwickler hinter ACC, Kunos Simulazioni, haben heute einen weiter Patch released, die v1.5.7.
Das Update behebt vorrangig im Supportforum gemeldete Bugs/ Fehler seit dem letzten Update der Bereiche Gameplay, Physics, Grafics, UI und Controls. Alle Änderungen sind im unten angefügten Changelog nachlesbar.
Changelog Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) v1.5.7
- Fixed pit exit erroneously triggering blue flag when driving near the wall at the start-finish line on Laguna Seca.
- Fixed pit entry erroneously triggering blue flag when driving near the pit entrance wall on Kyalami.
- Fixed a potential inconsistency with track limit warnings accumulated on existing pending penalties.
- Fixed an inconsistency when serving a drive-through penalty without having the serve penalty checkbox selected.
- Slight adjustments to the 2019 GT3 season balance of performance.
- Slight adjustments to the 2019 GT4 season balance of performance.
- Decreased streaming memory pool in EPIC texture setting preset to prevent potential video memory overload on mid/high-range cards.
- Fixed a refocus issue with the MFD in Multiplayer when the session went from multi- to single-class due to all clients of a car group disconnecting.
- MFD info panel now includes stint timer and a track limits warning counter.
NOTE: the MFD info panel is recommended to be set to "Always visible" in the HUD settings.
- Pitstop MFD: added tyre pressure control for all tyres simultaneously.
- Fixed tyre status indicators not consistently showing wear on previously used tyres in driver swap scenarios.
- Fixed an MFD pitstop page issue that was allowing the same tyre to be selected and applied for an upcoming pitstop with the default setup loaded.
- Exposed "EnableManufacturerExtras" in controls.json; if set to false it prevents the game from making any calls to external libraries from wheel manufacturers (Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec)
Useful for troubleshooting controller-related issues.
- Fanatec LEDs setting now defaults to off.