Kunos Simulazioni hat einen neuen kleinen Hotfix für Assetto Corsa Competizione bereitgestellt, einschließlich einiger Korrekturen zur weiteren Optimierung des v1.5 Build.
Changelog Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) v1.5.8
- Separated Dedicated Server as a standalone item in the Steam/Tools library.
NOTE: The Dedicated Server and the Broadcast SDK will no longer be part of the main game content but they will be found under the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" as an item in the Steam Tools library.
- Adjusted weather scaling with variable weather - weather patterns normalized to reduce the likelihood of unpredictable and extreme weather when using high weather variability.
NOTE: the user can now be more generous with cloud level and variability settings, the level of variation will retain its effect on the rate of weather changes but without the byproduct of accumulating into extreme scenarios.
- Unified and improved Singleplayer and Multiplayer weather model.
- Optimizations to the weather model to better align Single Player and Multiplayer behaviour.
NOTE: updates to the Server/Multiplayer side will be detailed in the Dedicated Server changelog and the Server Handbook.
- Fixed an issue with wind scaling versus weather variation in Single Player.
- Fixed a potential crash caused by an issue with the Logitech plugin accessing external libraries.