Wie bereits oben erwähnt, beinhaltet die neue Version auch die Strecke Dubai Autodrome in 4 Layouts. Erwerben kann man die Strecke im Raceroom-Store für 4,98 € .
Einige kurze Infos zur Strecke:
Das Dubai Autodrome wurde 2004 fertiggestellt und war die erste vollständige Motorsport-Anlage in den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten. Auf der 5,4 km langen Strecke wurden bereits Rennen der FIA GT-Meisterschaft, Europäischen Tourenwagenmeisterschaft, A1 GP, GP2 Asia, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge ME und des Radical Middle East Cups abgehalten. Vor allem aber ist die Strecke für das Hankook 24H Dubai Endurance Race bekannt.
Changelog R3E Build v0.8.0.6592
Download size = 2.1 GB
Client version = 0.8.0.6592
Client BuildID = 4249150
Dedicated server version = 55.0.1028
Dedicated server BuildID = 4249152
- Added ability to determine the starting position of the race. When a starting grid is defined on the server, qualifying session will be skipped entirely. The server will place players on the grid in the exact order defined by the server administrator and will not perform any sorting by performance index.
- Added ability to import users from a given leaderboard and a given team name to pre-populate the starting grid.
- Added a chat box in the dedicated server interface to allow the broadcasting of messages to all players from the server admin.
- Added a Weight Manager tool to easily manage the administration of success ballast for a large amount of players throughout a league championship. The manager can be pointed at the result of a past race and all players can be assigned weight following any kind of regulation with the help of custom formula's.
- Added a latency indicator next to each of the connected players. It shows an average value that is calculated over a full minute.
- Adjustments to Slowdown penalties that have been too harsh since the previous update, especially in high speed corners.
- Increased connection timeouts from 30 seconds to 60 seconds in the hope to reduce the amount of disconnects from multiplayer sessions.
- Improved automatic choice of graphic settings (at first start) based on the detected hardware.
- Improved visibility of the message stating a game restart is required after switching to another monitor in fullscreen mode.
- Attempt at getting rid of weird laser weapon sounds when cars transition from track to their garage position ( example )
- Fixed saving of two identical screenshots when pressing the screenshot key while on a menu
- Dubai Autodrome is now available with 4 layouts ( Grand Prix ; International ; National ; Club )
- Audi R8 LMS - Fixed cockpit camera that was slightly off center
- Audi TT cup - Fixed underbody feelers that were 2,5cm too low and made the car scrape the tarmac when it in fact should not.
- Formula RaceRoom 90 - Updated physics (suspension and differential, rev limiter logic, increased oil cooling slightly); Improvements to AI behavior
- GTR1 car class - Updated physics (aerodynamics, turbo buildup, rev limiter logic, tuned dampers) ; Improvements to AI behavior
- GTR2 car class - Updated physics (Traction Control logic, dampers tuned, improved gearshifts) ; Improvements to AI behavior
- Honda Civic TC1 - Fixed an issue where this car couldn't easily alternate between forward and reverse gears.
- NSU TTS - Improvements to AI behavior (no more rolling over big curbs)
- Pagani Zonda R - Updated physics (Traction Control logic, ABS improvements, dampers tuned, improved gearshifts)
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport - Updated physics (tuned dampers, tyre model, Traction Control and ABS improvements; Improvements to AI behavior
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Updated physics (tyre model refinements to have much more response to tyre pressures, tuned dampers and rear camber, differential tweaks) ; Improvements to AI behavior
- Porsche 934 RSR - Tweaked rearview mirror UV
- Porsche 911 Carrera (964) - Updated physics (rev limiter behavior, differential, suspension and dampers, tyre model, ABS improvements); Improvements to AI behavior
- WTCR - Improvements to AI behavior
- Road America - Updated the high resolution road surface, fixed a misplaced curb at turn 11. Added ambient occlusion from walls.
- Dubai Autodrome - Fixed dark looking cars when car reflections setting is set to simple cubemap.
Changelog R3E Build v0.8.0.6593
Download size = 70 MB
Client version = 0.8.0.6593
Client BuildID = 4260056
- Made the data displays of all cars show the pitlane speed limit warning when close to the pitlane but only if a pitstop has been requested.
- Knutstorp - Fixed some trackside banners that were not showing up in the Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia competition.