Changelog Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) v1.3.3
- Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
- Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
- Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
- Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
- Cutting last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
- 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyresets.
- Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
- Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
- Fixed numberplate appearence in gallery replays of MP sessions.
- Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.
- Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
- ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
- Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
- Added Championship replay category.
- Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.
- NSX engine power adjustments.
- Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
- Suzuka asphalt abrasivity (tyre degradation) adjustments.
- Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
- Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
- Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and sessionType as intended.
- Fixed an incompability with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post race penalties not being applied when enabled.
- Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
- Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
- Client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
- Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
- Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
- Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
- Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
- Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
- Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
- Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
- Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
- Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
NOTE: due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.