Die Veröffentlichung dieses Updates markiert das Ende des kostenlosen Testzeitraums für die DLCs Circuit des 24h Du Mans und Endurance Pack Pt1, die neuesten Inhalte sind nun nur noch Benutzern vorbehalten, die die entsprechenden DLCs besitzen.
Changelog Automobilista 2 (AMS 2) v184.108.40.206
- Altered algorithm for max visible vehicles setting to bias towards vehicles ahead
- Added High Beam headlight mode for local player
One button headlight operation can be achieved one of two ways, subject to user preference:
1) When binding only the HEADLIGHTS button the single button will cycle all modes on repeat OFF-LOW-HIGH-OFF...
2) When binding only the HIGH BEAM button the LOW will be controlled automatically with other vehicles lights as was previously the case. When the lights are on the bound button will toggle directly between LOW and HIGH settings
- LMDh: Disabled max ERS deployment per lap which had inadvertently been left enabled; Improved BUILD and BALANCED deployment modes for Le Mans 24h layout by conserving energy in higher gears
- Fixed player auto ERS activating QUAL during outlaps
- Disabled tire blankets for LMDh & GT3 Gen2 classes as per current WEC / IMSA rules
- Adjusted AI tire wear rate for LMDh & GT3 Gen2 classes
- Adjusted AI brake usage for LMDh, P1 (both gens) & Cadillac DPi classes
- AI calibration pass for F-V12, F-V10 Gen1 & Gen2, F-Reiza, F-Ultimate Gen1 & Gen2 (dry & wet)
- McLaren MP4/12: fixed missing starter sound.
- F-V10 Gen1: Fix attempt to address dissapearing sounds in MP
- LMDh/GTE/GT3 (all Gens): Adjust base headlight brightness
- Fixed lighting on carbon material cars in secondary light sources
- BMW M Hybrid V8: New safety lights; Added rain streaks added for side windows
- Cadillac V Series R: Added rain streaks for side windows
- Porsche 992 GT3-R: Corrected display with inverted best lap and split time